Wright Manufacturing is an innovative leader in lawn maintenance technology, dedicated to manufacturing the safest, most durable and highest quality lawn equipment in the world. Since it’s inception over thirty years ago, the company has revolutionized commercial lawn maintenance with products such as the industry-leading “Grass Gobbler™” and its revolutionary line of stand-on mowers. As a testament to our innovation, Wright’s engineering teams have received over 50 U.S. patents with more pending future approval.
A member of the Maryland World Class Manufacturing Consortium, Wright has also come to represent manufacturing quality and efficiency worldwide. The company’s 121,800 square foot plant in Frederick, MD uses the latest techniques in efficient “just-in-time” production and the highest quality control, while constantly reevaluating and updating our manufacturing processes to reflect new concepts in design and production.
To enjoyably, safely and profitably participate in the business of manufacturing and promotion of the most safe, useful, durable and excellent quality lawn equipment in the world.
We endeavor to relentlessly and continuously improve and remove waste from our processes and systems according to lean concepts. We treat each other, our internal and external customers, suppliers and stakeholders with the highest respect while promoting each other’s real success and progress in life.
- Founded: 1981 by Bill Wright
- Headquarters: Frederick, MD
- Web address: www.wrightmfg.com
- Core products: Stander I™, Stander ZK™, Stander X™, Stander®, Sport X™, Sport RH™, Wright Z™, Wright ZTO™, Velke™ Gear Drive, Velke™ Hydro and Accessories: Grass Gobbler™, Velke™ Sulky, and Velke X2™ Sulky
- Retail distribution: 11 domestic and 13 international distributors of mowers and accessories and an additional 13 domestic who distribute our accessory line only.