The mid-mount Z’s from Wright Manufacturing can handle your biggest, toughest jobs without breaking sweat or stride.
At up to 300 lbs less than the competition, the mid-mount Z is the strongest, fastest, and most agile mid-mount available among commercial lawn mowers today. Its compact, lightweight design means less rut damage on the turf. Not to mention, it fits easily on the trailer. Yet the Mid-Mount Z’s low center of gravity offers all the stability you’ve come to expect from Wright.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48″, 52″, and 61″
- Runs faster and cooler while extending the life of the hydro system with 16 CC hydro pumps (versus the competition’s 10 and 12 CC versions)
- Available in FX801 (25.5 HP) & FX850 (27.0 HP) Kawasaki Engines (HP J1995 Rating
- More agile and less damaging to the turf; up to 300 lbs lighter than the industry average
- Up to 3″ shorter than the industry average for tighter, faster turns and easy portability
- Innovative belt drive arrangements put the hydro pumps, engine, and seat lower than other mid-mount Z’s for greater overall stability
- The rear wheels move forward or backward for better balance when using a collection system
Now Wright’s engineering has technology fully optimized in its new design. The large ZT 3400 series transaxles make the ZTO strong, fast, light, and the most agile mid-mount Z in its class.
- Integrated parking brake that engages when levers are opened (spring position)
- Under carriage cage to protect Hydro Transmission and filters
- Available in FX691 (22.0 HP) & FX730 (23.5 HP) Kawasaki Engines (HP J1995 Rating) and Briggs & Stratton Cyclonic 24 HP, 26 HP, and 30 HP Engines (HP J1940 Rating)
- Above average fuel capacity (14.5 gal) for its class
- Forward speed up to 10.5 mph
- Hydro-Gear 3400 Series IZT Transmissions
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.