SIT OR STAND WHILE REMAINING PRODUCTIVE
Hills don’t stand a chance with the SPORT I’s excellent weight distribution. The free-floating Aero Core™ cutter deck, quick cut height adjustment and the optional comfortable seating for longer jobs make the Sport I the most flexible mower in the industry. And, it’s short and stout which makes it ideal for medium sized lawns where a compact footprint is critical.
- With deck sizes of 36”, 48” and 52”
- Easy on and off suspension seating
- Standard striping kit on 48” and 52” decks
- Hydro-Gear® 12 cu in wheel motors and 10 cc pumps
- Flat-Free caster wheels with sealed bearings
- No in-season maintenance beside engine and blades
Sit or stand with Wright mowers—either way, you’ll get the job done right.
Master the art of mowing in virtually any environment with the Wright Sport X™. Its compact footprint and streamlined saddle profile lets you sit or stand to navigate tight spaces. Yet its powerful engine options and light weight deliver the speed you need to quickly finish off open areas. And its floating Aero Core™ deck provides a smooth, even cut over hills and varying terrain. Get the eye-opening results you want on every job with the Sport X.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 22.0, 23.5, and 24.2 HP
- Floating deck design for smooth, even results
- Smaller and lighter than the competition for handling tight spaces
- Small footprint lets you fit more mowers on a trailer
- With the seat behind the engine, you can easily step off for quick exit or to pick up debris
- Operator Balance Control (OBC) lets you shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Quick Cut™ height adjustment changes from 1.5” to 5.0” easily
The Sport X comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
- Compact footprint and space-saving design
- Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
- Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
- Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
- Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.