Everywhere you look, you’ll see why it’s the standard in Stander performance among today’s commercial lawn mowers.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in stand-on mowing technology, your search ends here. The Stander X™ features Wright’s unparalleled zero-turn radius maneuverability and class-leading ground speed. Its powerful AERO CORE™ deck has a unique flow design that pulls more grass upright so that the blades can cut them evenly. And anti-clumping baffles prevent debris build-up at discharge. Furthermore, cut height can be adjusted quickly and precisely. In every inch of the Stander X, you’ll find a stroke of genius.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 22.0 and 23.5 HP Kawasaki;
24.2 HP Kohler Command Pro EFI; 24.0 HP Briggs Vanguard
- Quick Cut™ height adjustment
- Low center of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability
- Hydro-Gear® 15 cu. in. wheel motors and 12 cc pumps with cooling fans
- Sealed tapered roller bearings in front casters
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can step off for a quick exit or to pick up debris
The Stander X comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
- Compact footprint and space-saving design
- Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
- Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
- Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
- Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.