Everywhere you look, you’ll see why it’s the new standard in Stander performance among today’s commercial lawn mowers.
The new Stander X from Wright Manufacturing offers both the most advanced and most dependable mowing technology available today to maximize productivity, maneuverability and durability. Its innovative cutting deck features anti-clumping baffles to prevent debris build-up, a flow design that creates a vacuum effect to pull up grass for a cleaner cut and much more. The Stander X is designed from the ground up to help you get more done, in less time, with better results than other zero turn mowers.
- Rugged and durable with deck sizes of 48”, 52”, and 61”
- Available in FX691 (22.0 HP) & FX730 (23.5 HP) Kawasaki Engines (HP J1995 Rating) & Kohler Command Pro EFI (24.6 HP – J1995 Rating)
- Quick cut-height adjustment
- Low center of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability
- Hydro-Gear 15 cu in. wheel motors and 12 CC pumps with cast iron
heads and cooling fans
- Sealed tapered roller bearings in front casters
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can step off for a quick
exit or to pick up debris
The Stander X comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ DECK. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ DECK includes:
- Compact footprint and space-saving design
- Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
- Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
- Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
- Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.