Balance, stability, control and overall productivity are taken to a new level with today’s most advanced zero-turn mower
It’s more than just a new look for the Stander ZK™—it’s a complete rethinking and re-engineering of one of today’s most capable stand-on mowers. Every aspect of the ZK has been upgraded for increased reliability – with better balance, lighter weight, a larger, roomier foot platform, internal wet disc brakes and so much more. And, it now comes with the AERO CORE™ deck for unbeatable performance under any mowing conditions. From every viewpoint, it’s a must-see for any professional who needs a machine that can do it all.
- Rugged, durable deck sizes of 52” and 61”
- Engines: 25.5 and 27.0 HP Kawasaki
- Short overall length for greater maneuverability than any mid-mount Z
- Outstanding performance on hills with low center of gravity and wider track on 61” model
- Increased room to move around on platform for quick step-offs to exit or to pick up debris
- Fully independent L/R hydro systems
- Improved mulching performance
- Elastomer bumpers for progressive ride control
- Larger fuel capacity
The Stander ZK comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
- Compact footprint and space-saving design
- Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
- Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
- Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
- Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.