With its Operator Balance Control (OBC), this Wright mower lets you take hills almost as fast as level ground.
To ride hills, you have to feel them—and become part of the landscape and react with your whole body. The innovative Stander® from Wright Manufacturing puts your center of gravity at your feet, not your seat. You use your weight to keep traction on the higher wheels and cross slopes at speeds no other mower can handle, so you mow faster with greater control than walk-behind mowers. That’s why the Wright Stander is widely recognized as the best stand-on mower in the industry.
- Rugged and durable with deck sizes of 32″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 52″, and 61″
- Available in FS541 (15.0 HP), FS600 (18.5 HP), FX600 (19.0 HP), FX691 (22.0 HP) & FX730 (23.5 HP) Kawasaki Engines (HP J1995 Rating)
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- The smaller size allows you to fit more mowers on a trailer
- With no seat, seat belts, or arm rests, you can easily step off for a quick
exit or to move debris
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.