With the Stander RH and its new rapid height adjustment, you can change deck heights without breaking a sweat.
To cut different types of grass in sun and shade, you have to change the deck height quickly and easily. That’s why a single lever controls the deck height adjustment on the fast and agile Stander RH™ from Wright Manufacturing. With this rapid deck height adjustment and a unique “stand-up” ride-on design, you can rise to any mowing challenge and cut the competition down to size.
- Rugged and durable with deck sizes of 36″, 42″, 48″, and 52″
- Available in FS541 (15.0 HP), FS600 (18.5 HP), FX600 (19.0 HP), FX691 (22.0 HP) & FX730 (23.5 HP) Kawasaki Engines (HP J1995 Rating)
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- The smaller size means you can fit more mowers on a trailer
- With no seat, seat belts, or arm rests, you can easily step off for a quick
exit or to move debris
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details. Click here to locate a dealer near you.
Note: For a complete listing of all Illustrated Parts Lists and Owners Manuals, click here.